We collect and generate various data points about you. Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain. Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
I. Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, email, mobile number etc) provided by you to us during checkout, subscribing, contacting us.
2. images of shirts posted by you as reviews/comments.
3. In some cases, voice recordings of grievances
4. opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
5. information obtained from your devices like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
II. Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
1. only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
2. it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
3. it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
III. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. for selective offers and promotions.
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
12. In case of reviews/feedback from you without any sensitive data, we use them to populate it in our platform to provide guidance to other users.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
IV. Purging of your Personal Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
1. Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
VI. Links to other websites
VII. Contact us
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by using the contact information in the contact us page
VIII. Policy Review & Updates
This policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time. The latest & most updated policy can always be found at https://jackvault.com/privacy-policy/.